Oh cheesecake, how we love thee. This one’s full of coconutty goodness and made even better with a generous topping of peanut butter. Yummmmmm!
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 cup almonds
1 cup buckinis
2 tbsp almond butter
6-7 medjool dates, soaked in hot water
1-2 tbsp water
500g vanilla bean COYO
1 cup cashews, soaked
1 tbsp mesquite powder
¼ cup coconut nectar
3 tbsp coconut oil
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
2 tbsp macadamia butter (or other nut butter)
- Grease a round spring-form cake tin with coconut oil.
- In a high power blender, place all ingredients for the base and blend until well combined.
- Press into the base of the tin and put in the freezer.
- Place all ingredients for the filling in a high power blender and blend for a few minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Pour over the base and return to freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Once frozen, place in the fridge for at least an hour to soften.
- Top with peanut butter and cacao nibs (optional).
Big thanks to our friends at Coyo (aka makers of delicious coconut yoghurt) for providing this recipe. Follow them on the gram bam at @coyo_is_coconuts
Aaaand a big old shout out to Sophie Fisher of @coconutandbliss fame, who is the original creator of this recipe