Pier Farm is a gorgeous restaurant in the picturesque Melbourne suburb of Williamstown. It’s right on the water and, as such, has a bit of a West Coast vibe to it.
The interior has a blue and white theme which matches their Mediterranean, seafood-focussed menu perfectly.
It’s a great spot for a wedding celebration or just a lazy lunch or dinner (as we did).
- the caprese salad with fresh datterinio tomatoes, capers, basil and olive oil
- the oven baked garfish with a lemon crumbing and sautéed spinach
- the fennel and butter leaf salad with a fresh lemon dressing
- the oven baked Hervey Bay scallops with a parmesan and herb crust
- the red garnet carpaccio (special)
- the vanilla panna cotta with strawberries and a black pepper meringue
Find them on the gram at @pierfarm