There’s something immensely fun about the thought of having a popsicle for breakfast so TA-DA, here’s one that’s full of goodies and tastes great. Feel free to change up the flavour of the coyo that you use, the world is your oyster!
500g COYO® hemp and blueberry coconut milk yoghurt
160g granola of choice
2 tablespoons of coconut syrup (or rice malt syrup)
60g blueberry puree*
1. Combine the granola and the coconut syrup in a bowl and mix through well.
2. Divide the granola and the syrup mixture between each (80ml) popsicle mould and press down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon, this helps with removing the popsicles from the mould once set and ready to serve.
3. Next fill each pop mould with COYO coconut milk yoghurt, leaving just enough space to top with the blueberry puree.
4. Fill the remainder of the pop mould with blueberry puree and, using the end of a spoon, swirl the puree through the yoghurt to create ripples.
5. Pop the pops into the freezer and leave to set for four hours or until set hard.
6. Eat and enjoy!
*Not sure how to make blueberry puree? Follow these simple steps below.
- Pop a handful of blueberries (quantity depends on how many popsicles you’re making/ how many blueberries you want in them) in a saucepan of simmering water. Simmer for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Take the blueberries out with a slotted spoon and blend them in a blender or food processor. Add some of the leftover water if they’re too dry.
- You have pureed blueberries!
Big thanks to our friends at Coyo (aka makers of delicious coconut yoghurt) for providing this recipe. Follow them on the gram bam at @coyo_is_coconuts