Avocados have ditched the poached egg, told toast to get lost, and thrown on jeans and a nice top. They’re out to party and embracing their cheeky side in this avocado margarita.
- 1½ tbsp sea salt
- ¼ – ½ tsp ancho (or regular) chili powder
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into pieces
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- 3 oz. lime juice
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- 4 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 3 spring cilantro
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
1. In a blender, combine the avocado, crushed ice, agave nectar, tequila, triple sec and cilantro springs. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour the margarita into the two prepared glasses. Garnish the rims of the glasses with lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks to our friends at Australian Avocados for supplying this recipe. Check out their website at http://australianavocados.com.au/ and follow them on the gram at @australianavocados