There’s nothing better than a hamper rocking up at your doorstep. Sans perhaps, a hamper that includes vintage Moet, that’s a real treat.
We received just that from our friends at The Hamper Emporium the other day. These guys are the kings and queens of hamper delivery, delivering hamper-y goodness Australia wide. They have a gazillion different options available, covering all different size, taste and budget preferences.
We went for the Vintage Moet hamper, because we decided to be a little bit fancy. Here’s what it included:
- Baylies Gourmet Crackers with Sesame Seeds 130g
- Brewer’s Nut Company Premium Nut Mix 120g
- L’Orto Di Franco Semi-Dried Tomato Halves 125g
- Kangaroo Island Olives Kalamata Olives 185g
- Gourmet Regional Roasted Eggplant Tapenade 85g
- Gourmet Regional Chargrilled Capsicum Tapenade 85g
- Tasmanian Fruit Pastes, Quince Paste 60g
- Morgan’s Dark Chocolate Coffee Beans 175g
- Morgan’s Crème Brûlée Roasted Peanuts 175g
- Byron Bay Cookie Triple Choc Fudge 150gm
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne 2008
- Calvi ‘Mosto Oro’ Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml (which FYI, was possibly the best olive oil EVER!)
Check out our hamper snaps below.