District North have done it again. Their new menu is jam packed with very colourful, very Insta-friendly, very DELICIOUS meals.
We popped in to check out the new additions the other day, and (obviously) took loads of brunchilicious happy snaps to share with you.
- Cherry ripe waffles with toasted coconut, freeze dried cherries, chocolate popping candy, white chocolate ganache, cherry sorbet
- The “breakfast in bed” – falafel scotch egg, beetroot hummus, feta, berry coconut chia pudding, zaatar toast & a freshly squeezed orange juice
- Super spiced fried chicken with a potato waffle, streaky bacon, Canadian maple syrup, vanilla ice cream & bacon dust + the brekky gnocchi with forest mushroom ragu, semolina gnocchi, grana padano, thyme, mascarpone cream, goats cheese croquettes, & a poached egg
- Poke bowl with crispy skin Ora king salmon, brown rice, edamame, avocado mousse, pickled ginger, bonito flakes, broccolini, watermelon radish & kewpie mayo
- The “district standard” with pumpkin purée, roasted field mushrooms, trussed cherry tomato, maple glazed bacon, a chickpea falafel, poached eggs, crumbled feta, & toasted pide
- Acai bowl with hidden granola, toasted coconut, peanut butter, mandarin segments, goji berries, kiwi fruit, chia & sunflower seeds
+ lots of fresh juices and tasty smoothies.
You can find District North at 678 – 680 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds 3039 (Melbourne).
Follow them on the gram at @district_north